We are currently seeking a Manager of Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) to join our Account team. The HSSE Manager position will be key member of the Account Team.
Responsibilities to include:
- Become the primary point of contact for HSSE requirements and activities for the account. Communicate HSSE needs and results to the Account Leadership Team.
- Maintain documentation describing the HSSE program (playbooks, procedures, etc.) and records required by JLL, regulation, and the client.
- Complete and maintain Hazard/PPE Assessments for all account locations.
- Create and maintain a regulatory compliance register for each account location.
- Play a lead role in the continued development and refinement of JLL’s HSSE culture and training programs on the account.
- Develop the account training matrix; manage and assign the on-line training requirements; and provide training/presentations as needed on specific topics applicable to the account employees.
- Ensure that accidents, injuries, near misses/good catches, and other events are captured, and the data is managed and reported. Manage the OSHA 301/300 recordkeeping requirements for the account. Also, be the Account’s Administrator for the JLL AIMS (Accident & Incident Management System).
- Participate with operating sites as needed to lead or support investigations of HSSE events, the analysis of root cause(s), support/track the implementation of effective corrective actions, and prepare communications to share the lessons-learned from such events across the account operations.
- Participating with operations leadership to complete periodic quality assurance audits related to health and safety compliance
- Assist in the assurance of compliance with all HSSE Sections of the Operational Compliance Program (OCP).
- Support environmental compliance efforts as specified in the JLL/client Master Service Agreement (MSA)/Statement of Work (SOW).
- Support the HSSE Americas team in rolling out new compliance and best management practices programs across the account (and occasionally support JLL-wide HSSE activities).
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in safety management, industrial hygiene, environmental science, or relevant field (degree may be waived if >7 years’ experience or hold HSSE professional certification)
- 5+ years of experience. Relevant professional certification(s) a plus.
- Proven record of success with project management skills for balancing multi-site activities.
- Broad based knowledge of Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health regulations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven record of making presentations and providing effective training.
- Ability to effectively and cooperatively interface with peers, colleagues and clients.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills, and ability to employ intelligent flexibility.
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people, and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to lower their health costs and increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!